One Point of Contact For All Technical Issues
With West County IT Help Desk, you have a single point of contact for your users to gain assistance in troubleshooting, get answers to questions, and solve known problems with short turnaround. Our certified technicians will provide IT support without the need to hire your own IT staff.
Our customer support ticketing system allows you to easily submit an IT request to our team of technicians, and we will take it from there.
West County Net uses a proprietary RMM software and ticketing system o remotely manage and monitor all of our help desk customers computers and servers. Our help desk technicians can take over a desktop from anywhere in the world in a mater of seconds. One click help desk support at the click of a mouse.
- Timely response
- Outsourced IT help desk 24/7
- Critical system monitoring in real time. Our software monitors each workstation in real time and notifies our help desk techs of any issues so our team can proactively managed your network seamlessly
- Reduce down time with proactive help desk support from West County IT
Disk space management and memory resource management.
One of the most important aspects of preventative maintenance for any business these days is memory resource and disk space management. A hard drive disk’s capacity determines how much information can be stored on it. Though each business’ needs are unique, most require relatively large amounts of data to be stored and backed up on hard drives. West County IT helps you through the entire lifecycle of your hard drive disks: we help you determine what size hard drive your business requires, we monitor your usage statistics and determine when you’ll need more space, and we deal with any hard drive failures, repairs, and data recovery.
West County IT can monitor your hard drive disk space remotely and let you know when it’s time for an upgrade. Depending on your business’ needs, we can also install advanced monitoring software that sends detailed usage, capacity, and integrity reports to our IT team. We can customize our services to your business no matter what—we offer fully customizable service contracts and there are no strict package deals.
No matter what kind of IT support or IT consulting you require, West County IT has you covered. We’re dedicated not only to seeing our clients’ businesses grow, while offering comprehensive IT services to all sizes of business.
Network Performance Monitoring
Constant, Complete Protection
Your network is the backbone of your business. Almost every action that your company takes is supported by its network. Having a stable, dependable network can mean the difference between excelling and being held back.
West County IT can create and maintain a network for your company that performs to the best of its abilities and helps your business move forward. There are myriad issues that can affect network health and performance, and we have experience dealing with all of them.
- Needs analysis: we perform a comprehensive diagnostic of your existing network in order to determine what your business has and what it really needs
- Security threats: we identify and correct weaknesses and security holes in your network so that you can stay focused on growing your business, without having to worry about whether or not it’s safe
- Recommendations for improvement: we work with you to constantly provide the most stable, safest network possible
Software updates and upgrades can seem like a tedious annoyance of everyday life. However, to us in the IT world, they’re essential to keeping both ours and our clients’ businesses fast, functional, and protected from all possible threats. Software upgrades can dramatically influence your company’s efficiency and relevance in today’s world.
- We’ll make sure both your servers and your workstations have all of the available current upgrades. We’re committed to giving your company every possible edge in today’s fast-moving, ever-evolving business world.
- We’ll advise you on the current state of your existing software and operating systems, and whether or not they’re reaching end-of-life
- We’ll set up an OS patch management timeline based on your business’ needs. This way, every system that requires a certain patch will receive it when necessary, and those that don’t will not.
As part of our HelpDesk services, West County IT is focused on preventative maintenance. We’re invested in your business, so we want any potential problems to be solved before they become serious issues. We send a specialist to your business on a regular basis to check all of your hardware and software systems to see if any issues are present or developing. Our experts can identify and begin working to solve any and all issues that could become potential threats to your business’ wellbeing.
Our experts also work remotely to monitor your security, server health, and data backup. Through remote administration we can solve many problems and alert you to issues that require further attention.
Keep your apps up to date.
Businesses rely on many different pieces of software to function properly and efficiently in today’s world. West County can help your business install and update the software it needs, as well as acquire the necessary software licenses.
Business Software and Applications
We make sure that your business meets all the legal requirements of its software vendors, including license acquisition and renewal.
Vendor Relationship Management
We can work directly with your software and technology vendors, updating, upgrading, and renewing when necessary so that you can focus on running your business.
Troubleshooting and Repair
West County IT is dedicated to providing excellent customer service to our clients. We can answer any questions you have and help you find a solution to any IT or website support issues you’re having. Our team is knowledgeable in any field related to IT or web development and design.
We’re interested in seeing our clients’ businesses grow and the only way to make that happen is to provide comprehensive support for all types of problems. From security, servers, and hardware failure to SEO and web-related issues, you can count on us to know all of the answers.
We can also help you with some of the most common IT support topics, including:
- Troubleshooting PCs, PC software, antivirus programs, and more
- Troubleshooting printers and printer connectivity issues
- Troubleshooting routers and network connectivity issues
We are ready to provide you with comprehensive IT support services. To learn more about West County’s comprehensive IT support, please fill out the form below or call us directly at 707-576-8293 today!
Contact UsContact us by filling out the form below.
"*" indicates required fields