West County Net in Santa Rosa is an IT outsourcing company servicing many clients throughout the North Bay Area. We are seeking and experienced Network Admin with strong IT tech skills. You will be working with many of the North Bay’s leading companies and providing help desk and general IT support to all users for each client.
Work on-site and off-site with clients to determine need and recommend IT solutions to meet business goals
– Troubleshoot and fix desktop problems for clients
– Troubleshoot and fix email and user permissions issues on windows PC’s
– Hands-on implementation of hardware, software and user support
– Execution of project plans within time deadlines
– Integration of IT solutions into client business processes
– Install and maintain new Windows servers. Both physical and cloud based.
– Install and maintain new Windows desktops. This includes joining domain and copying profiles form old domain to new.
– Assist in the development of new IT initiatives to meet business requirements
– Foster and grow client relationships through product implementation and revenue growth
– Long-term, stable organization
– Calm work environment
– Two weeks PTO
– Full Medical / Dental plan
– Bonuses based on performance
– Three-plus years of Windows and Cloud experience in a business environment
– Experience supporting and training users on PC/Mac/Network environments
– Experience interacting with users while managing IT projects and troubleshooting business software
– Must be able to travel to client sites in the North Bay Area.
– Extensive experience with Office365, MS Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016, Active Directory, Exchange 2003/2010, SonicWall and Cisco Routers and Firewalls
Additional Requirements –
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Ability to manage multiple priorities in a deadline-driven environment
– Strong organizational skills
– Strong interpersonal skills