SEO/SEM Specialist – *In House Position*
Are you the one? The digital marketing team at West County Net is in search of a SEM/SEO specialist seasoned in the art of client management, and who has expertise in the planning and execution of digital marketing campaigns.
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop and project manage digital marketing programs, including but not limited to digital and social advertising, search marketing (SEO/SEM) and inbound lead capture
- Measure and test campaign performance to assess and optimize impact on marketing channels
- Provide market analysis and strategy for our clients in a wide range of industries
- Lead generation and lead tracking
- Collaborate with internal teams and external agencies and vendors to deliver and optimize digital programs
- Leverage data trends to optimize spend and performance of all digital activities.
- Compile, review and communicate monthly/quarterly qualitative and quantitative reports on digital marketing performance, driving actionable insights for future efforts; communicate best practices and share lessons learned throughout the organization
- Lead a team of marketers and content writers.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in digital acquisition marketing using search, social media and paid channels
- Strong passion for digital media and emerging technologies with a solid understanding of trends within web analytics, search marketing, email marketing, mobile and social media.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail
- Motivated, self-starter attitude
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team-oriented environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills