*IN HOUSE POSITION – SONOMA COUNTY, CALIF. *
to apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeking a talented Front-End Web Developer to become a cornerstone of our development team. The chosen developer will be comfortable working alongside both creative designers and seo-specialists to ensure a successful project. The position requires a truly seasoned developer who is dedicated to the goals of the team and the client.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build WordPress responsive websites
- Work in collaboration with CTO, Digital Specialists and Design
- Ensure proper implementation of website data and functionality.
- Help manage projects through the design, development and QA processes
- Maintain current code base for wide range of clients
- Increase ranking and conversions to drive ROI for clients through SEO, Marketing Development, and monitoring of tracking tools
- Continue to expand knowledge of new technologies, as well as strengthen current knowledge base
- Follow the latest advancements in frontend technologies and techniques.
- Review code and mentor other developers on best-practices for frontend development.
- Expert understanding of WordPress theme and plugin development
- Knowledge of WooCommerce, Advanced Custom Fields and Gravity Forms
- Fluent in HTML5/CSS3 and able to develop valid client-side markup
- Solid knowledge of CSS support for both modern and legacy browsers
- Able to derive and innovate responsive design practices and layouts
- Driven to work with an impeccable eye for detail across devices
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an affinity for problem-solving
- Ability to self-manage during projects and proactively raise issues/concerns to the team
- A desire to own a project from beginning to end, with a strong sense of pride in a job exceptionally done
- Able to multitask and organize task flow to dynamically jump between projects
- Proficient at working with web API’s to extend web functionality
- Experience with front end build tools such as gulp or grunt
- Experience with Laravel for building API’s and Web Applications
- Experience with Vue, React, Ember, or Angular for building dynamic Web Applications from Laravel API’s
- Experience with eCommerce platforms such as Magento and BigCommerce
- Experience using established CSS architecture patterns for code reuse and modularity such as BEM, SMACSS and others.
- Python knowledge
- Understanding of Linux systems including Amazon AWS