Position: Accounting Manager, full time.
West County Net, a digital agency in the heart of Sonoma County, is looking for an ambitious AR/AP Manager to drive our accounting and support our local headquarters located in Santa Rosa. This is a great opportunity to become part of a successful and growing tech company.
Job Duties include but not limited to –
- Managing accounts receivable/accounts payable
- High level spreadsheet operation
- Preparing aging reports and automating metrics for reporting
- Reporting and analysis of aging and delinquencies
- Assistance with all financial accounting and internal audits
- Office reception duties
- Staff scheduling, assisting the IT department with calendaring of appointments
- General HR duties – tracking sick time
- Scanning, document storage and organization
- Minimum of two years’ experience in accounting realm
- Experienced in QuickBooks
- Demonstrated ability to work with customers and internal stakeholders without attitude, hostility or taking collection matters personally
- Good understanding of various management processes and procedures
- Good knowledge and understanding of General Mathematics
- Excellent verbal and written communication
A plus –
- Graduated with accounting based degree
About West County Net
West County Net is a Sonoma County based website design, website development and digital strategy firm, founded in 1994. We partner closely with our clients, and are passionate about their success. We craft solutions which are intended for an increase leads and brand awareness, utilizing industry-leading methods and principles to help our clients achieve an outstanding return on their investment. We are a team of creative, strategic thinkers who live for technology. We have taken part in the evolution of the web design and internet marketing industries, and provide our clients with invaluable insight into where things are headed next. West County Net is 100% independent and owner-managed. Google Partner.
If this sounds like you, let’s talk.
To Apply, email your resume along with a cover letter describing why you think this career is right for you to email@example.com
Our core hiring philosophy at WCN is that skills can be taught, but attitude and integrity cannot. We only hire people that are 100% team players and love working in a collaborative environment with a fun and energetic team. Any sign of “entitlement” and “not my job” just does not fly with us. If you possess the above essential skills and characteristics, chances are you’ll fit well into our organization.